Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 4 Post Op

I actually slept in my bed last night.. holy crap that felt great!!!

I woke up feeling a LOT better.. i haven't had to take any pain medication so far this morning (only been awake 4 hours) I was able to run to the store and get some more meds without any problems. I even parked furthest spot I could get from the CVS and walked both ways.. (only about 100 yds one way)

I also was able to drink about half of a protein shake this morning without any discomfort at all.. yay!!! so able to consume 4oz with no discomfort and im able to bend over and tie shoes without my stictches feeling like they're going to rip out!

So.. it's coming along nicely.

Side note: The support of people who I haven't had contact with for YEARS has been astounding to me. There are people who I honestly figured had forgotten who the heck I was who are posting me these private messages on facebook and txt msg's.. it's been amazing. I hope they all know how greatly appreciative I am of their support.

Weighed myself a minute ago.. and.. down another 3.4lbs. so.. 12.4lbs lost total so far. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment