Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Starting over

It's like I am discovering food again from the beginning. Stuff I used to eat and be like.. meh.. whatever.. is now a wondrous treat!!

for example: I bought some tuna fish.. i am onto my "soft food" phase.. and that includes flaky fish and ground meats.. YAY! so anyway.. i bought some tuna.. just a simple mix.. bit of mayo, some mustard on top.. ate with a fork.. a little 2oz package. I am FULL.. i didn't overeat.. but it's the first time in a long time I ate something and felt actual fullness.. it's amazing.

Let me tell you how good it tasted. lol.. i feel almost foolish in saying it.. but.. my eyes got all big as i chewed slowly being sure to grind it up good. It was the equivilent to the food high i used to get when I would go with my family over to the flat rock grill place in lowell and have their prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes. it was amazing! :)

so.. doing a lot better.. i can't wait until my bandages fall off from my incisions. They are mostly healed and the bandages are holding onto the scabs.. but.. I don't want to rip them off. Once Payday comes Im going to join a gym.. I may not be able to lift anything yet, but I sure as heck can take advantage of their aerobic machines!

No comments:

Post a Comment