Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OOPS!

SO I forgot to update for a bit, sorry!

I got my first fill a few weeks ago, it seemed like a great thing for about.. 2 days. Then it felt just like I was before I had it. I can easily eat over a cup of food if i choose to. I try and keep my meals to around 3-4oz max.. 1-2 eggs mixed with a bit of lite mayo for a simple meal, or a 3oz packet of tuna mixed with some mustard and relish. Problem is when I eat what i should eat (the 3-4oz meals) I am hungry again 2 hours later.

My weight loss has totally stalled. I lost 26lbs over first 10 days or so.. and.. have completely dead-stopped since then.

Im doing a lot better with seperating myself from eating when im bored, etc..

Since the surgery I have not consumed a single bread product, caffeine, or carbonated drink. (or alcohol) So i'm probably a bit healthier.

All in all I'm doing ok. Just starting to get a tiny bit frustrated at this being my second week with zero weight loss!

I go in Thursday the 13th for my month checkup. I'm going to ask for another fill because I shouldn't be able to handle as much food as i can at the moment.

Joining a gym tomorrow, finally. Hopefully being in an atmosphere where I can workout more often will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment