Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fill #2

Well I went for my one month checkup today.

Im doing fine.. by their tally I've lost 10% of my excess weight in a month.. so yay!

I also got my second fill!!! bigger yay!!! I've been self restricting my food intake.. but if i chose to i could easily eat 16ounces of food or more. big nono!!!! So they put another 2cc's of fluid in my band today.. bringing me upto.. 8.9cc overall! (total capacity is right around 14cc i believe)

I'm on liquids until tomorrow to allow my stomach some adjustment time.. but I'll keep you posted on how my restriction is once I am able to return to regular foods!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I had my 3rd fill yesterday and I KNOW I have ALOT more restriction. Im up to 6.7cc's. BUT Im not able to go back to regular foods until Tuesday, My doctor is crazy and makes us do 2days clear liquids, 2 days full liquids, and 2 days Mushies after our fills. I think hes lost his mind. lol

    ReplyDelete