Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tiny Steps, new knowledge

I went in for my 6 week checkup today. Ended up with my 4th fill as well.

Now at 9.9cc in a 14cc band. They almost wanted to go to 10.9cc.. but I kind of said i'd greatly prefer just 1. considering they are fast-tracking fills like no other I kind of figured slowing down wouldn't be a bad thing.

The bad: My weight hasn't BUDGED in over 3 weeks now. I am eating right (1200-1600 calories a day, very little to no caffeine intake, no carbonated beverages to speak of, hardly any carbs, low fat.) I am also exercising 3-4 times a week, mostly cardio.. I am up to the point where I throw the stationary bike in hill climb mode.. and keep the RPM's at around 80 for flat areas and over 95 on hills. ends with my heart-rate being well over 150 for about 35 minutes straight.

the good: I've apparently had numerous NSV's without realizing it! (Nsv = non scale victory) My total fat content of my body dropped another 1.8% (about 6 lbs in 2 weeks of pure fat gone) My blood pressure is a down (wasn't that high, but it's still down). My body is actually loosing weight very well, but it's also retaining water (added 25lbs of water weight from last visit) They aren't sure why but think it will subside, just keep doing what I'm doing sort of thing. The way they phrased it is it's a slow process.. I am getting healthier on the inside, before i see it on the outside. They said it's my body adjusting and everything is happening as it should, to not give up.

so.. no changes outwards.. but apparently lots of good changes inside.. so.. keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment